Consumer Advice: Retail
This page provides consumer advice for all things retail related and will help you understand and tackle common consumer issues which you may face on the high street and also online. Just click on a consumer advice articles below to learn more.
- How shopping on Black Friday affects your rights
- Does my Apple phone have a 2 year warranty?
- Your rights if you’re let down when buying online
- What invalidates a warranty or guarantee?
- What are your consumer rights when returning products?
- Top consumer tips for surviving the sales
- What are my rights with faulty goods?
- What are your consumer rights when downloading online games?
- Are Black Friday deals actually providing the consumer with a saving?
- Myths about your consumer rights during Black Friday sales
- How do I get a deposit back?
- 5 top tips for Christmas shopping
- How to get your money back if you have a faulty Hotpoint tumble dryer?
- WHSmith becomes the first airport retailer to give back VAT to passengers
- Consumer advice when buying a sofa
We hope we’ve been able to help you with your consumer problem(s). Below are links to further information about your consumer rights.
Know your rights!
- What is The Consumer Rights Act 2015?
- What are my consumer rights when buying in shops?
- What are my consumer rights when buying online?